Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why I Switched Barbers


I’m going to be vague on names to protect the guilty. I don’t want to turn this blog into a dirt slinging forum, but it’s too interesting a story not to blog about.

Anyway, my barber at the time knew someone that I knew.  So one time I was getting my haircut as a practical joke he insisted that that other person had died.  Understandably that made that particular barber experience unpleasant. I decided to verify this with someone else and… it turned out to be a practical joke on the barber’s part. To a degree I can take a joke but thought that trying to convince be that someone I knew was dead went beyond the pale.  On the plus side I found out that my replacement barber charged a buck less so it all worked out, except for the original barber.

No comments: