[name of friend]!
12 DON’TS for this Christmas: Don’t…
- Open fire on someone for saying Happy Holidays/ Happy Hannukah/Happy Life Day instead of Merry Christmas
- Run over people during Christmas shopping (no longer necessary with online shopping)
- Assume that everyone will agree that Die Hard is a Christmas movie just because it’s set at Christmas
- Make people watch Frosty the Snowman for the ninth year in a row if they threaten to jump out a window
- Play your five favourite Christmas songs in an endless loop
- Get upset that the book you ordered from Australia December 21 didn’t arrive in time for Christmas
- Get drunk at a Christmas party and tell your boss what they can do with that Christmas bonus
- Unfriend someone on Facebook upon opening their gift (unless it’s in extremely poor taste)
- Give someone a gift in poor taste, like a kidney stone
- Tell everyone why 2013’s Christmas shopping season should start Easter Monday
- Make your parents spend Xmas Day in the kitchen
- Ask for the receipt immediately upon opening a gift.
But do have a great day and get well rested. You’ll need all your energy for Boxing Day! Take care!