Friday, June 1, 2012

Bus Pass and the Shopping Cart


Once I bought groceries from the Real Canadian Wholesale Club in Esquimalt. I think I had about ten bags on me.  At the bus stop there was a shopping cart so I put the bags in the cart to rest a bit. The bus showed up and because I had all the bags in the cart, even though I planned to take them out of the cart, eh wouldn’t let me on, in spite of the fact that there was a lot of space in bus and I had a pass. He probably thought I was a homeless person or something, but I had a legitimate pass. Ironically though, the cart belonged to a store closer to where I lived than the stop and in the long run probably had an easier time carting the stuff home that way than my taking the bus. Still, it was the only time I ever got refused on a bus because I had too many groceries in a cart.

No comments: